Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Xena



Xena...my warrior princess..the beautiful and velvety black cat.

Xena is the sister to Precious J. No, they don't always play well together. But, she is very devoted to me and remains by my side in the evenings while she tells me about her cat naps ...intelligence is heriditary in her feline family.

She, too. has had partial vision since birth and has never roamed outdoors. Yes, they were all "fixed" so we wouldn't have any tigers pawing at the doors and windows.

Xena is in an extra Kategory and the most loving of "my babies."
Tags: | Edit Tags



Wednesday June 28, 2006 - 04:06pm


XENA is twelve-years-old now and still the sweetest cat to love and love you in return.Her beautiful silky solid black fur shinrs in the dark I'm sure she's of royalty. lol Talks to me all the time. What would I do without my Zeen Zeen?

No comments: