Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fayesy-My Devoted Friend


My Sweet Friend


In memory of my sweet friend, Fayesy. She was devoted to me throughout our sixteen year friendship. Her kindness and love shown towards anyone that met her was never forgotten. Her pretty big brown eyes always seemed sad but her heart was full of joy.

I've been the proud owner of many dogs but Fayesy was the sweetest animal that I ever had as a friend. I brought her home one cold November day as she stood outside the school door where I was teaching. One ear turned up and the other turned down. Her cute ears stayed that way all her life. She brought warnth into my life that will glow forever.

The angels took Fayesy home on May 21, 2006 . She still remained gentle and kind during her illness with heart problems. I stayed close to her side for months.

I miss you, Fayesy. Mama will be with you in time. Son, Precious, Precious J and Xena miss you, too. We will always love you.

Wednesday June 21,2006

No comments: