Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sweet Son



We can trust that every word an angel speaks to our heart is right and suitable to our needs.

I am well aware that my angel has spoken to me and given me strength to provde the care necessary for my sweet Fayesy and Son during the last months.

Last week was the first week in months that Son didn't have to go to his least favoirte place.....the dreaded doc in a box...vet.. Bless his heart, yesterday he had to have surgery to remove a tumor from behind his left ear. Hopefully, he will get to come home today.

He is truly a strong sweet little man..my baby




Friday June 23, 2006 -


Sadly,I had to let Son go home with the angels on December 18, 2007. He had cancer in his right ear and had suffered greatly for several months. He had allergies very badly.It was very heartbreakng to say, "See you in time, Son" but it was for his well-being. Son was my baby. We miss you.

No comments: