Friday, March 6, 2009

Runaway Buns


Does anybody have crazy incidents happen to them like I do all the time?
Well, I went to Wally World today to shop for groceries and a few other items. For once, I remembered where I had parked my car. That was such a relief because it reminded me that..just maybe ....I'm not as close to entering "the home"as many suspect. Anyway, I placed as many of those infamous white plastic bags into the trunk as it would hold .....and it's a BIG trunk. I walked around to the side of the car to unlock the doors so I could put the other items in the backseat. Suddenly, I heard a gentleman's voice saying, " Lady, is that your basket rolling across the parking lot?" I looked up and shouted, ""Oh, my goodness, there go my buns." Like any "young lady " , who feared losing her buns, I started running across the Wally World parking lot to catch my basket..and my buns. I'm sure I looked as graceful as a woman of my young years can appear while chasing after a runaway shopping cart.
As I slowly strolled back to my vehicle. I shouted to the nice gentleman who didn't offer to assist me, " We needed a video of that." He politely replied, " I wish I had one." Thank you Wally World for a wacky day

No comments: